A New Hope for Patients with Chronic CNS Symptoms – Haduvio™: Relief is Possible
Are you suffering from or caring for someone with symptoms associated with chronic neurologically mediated conditions?
Trevi is developing Haduvio™ (nalbuphine ER) as an oral treatment for a range of indications for which patients have few, if any, treatment options. With its dual mechanism of action, Haduvio™ has the potential to significantly improve the quality of life of patients with a broad range of neurologically mediated conditions.
For what indications is Haduvio™ being developed?
- Prurigo Nodularis – a chronic, intensely pruritic dermatological condition characterized by the presence of pruriginous lesions such as papules, nodules or plaques, which may be associated with excoriations and ulcerations.
- Pruritus in Chronic Liver Disease – a common complication of chronic cholestatic liver diseases such as primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) and primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC); patients develop severe whole-body itch, an intense, intractable, debilitating condition that significantly disrupts patients’ daily activities and sleep, and consequently impairs their quality of life.
- Chronic Cough related to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) – IPF is a rare, chronic, progressive lung disease, characterized by scarring and thickening of lung tissue; most patients diagnosed with IPF suffer from a dry, non-productive chronic cough that interrupts their daily living and significantly contributes to poor quality of life.
And are planning future clinical trials in patients with:
- Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia (LID) in patients with Parkinson’s Disease – involuntary / motor complications resulting from levodopa therapy.
What resources are available to patients suffering from these conditions?
- National Institutes of Health
- American Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Pruritus in Chronic Liver Disease
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- The European Association for the Study of the Liver
Chronic Cough related to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- American Lung Association
- The European Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Related Disorders Federation (EU-IPF)
Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia (LID) in patients with Parkinson’s Disease
How can I stay informed on progress being made with Haduvio™?
How can I get involved in a clinical trial?
Note: Haduvio™ is still investigational and not yet approved for use.